11 December 2006

these ain't no penny loafers.

Today was a day of kings work and slumber. I took some final exams only to find myself done with the school year, and rewarding myself with a viewing of "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". This movie is, of course, one of my favorite movies of all time.

I dare say it is my favorite movie.

So i am lying on the couch and i see the unnecessary but completely amazing scene where he shows off his cancelled Zissou Adidas shoe line. I had a home shopping network moment and thought to myself "I want that!". So i immediately went to ebay to find nothing, then i googled it and realized that i am not the only person to have these thoughts and desires.

There is a Zissou Adidas shoes petition you can sign, cause i know deep down you want these puppies too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

go here to sign the petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/atzs7654/petition.html

Maybe someday i will be able to to walk through the streets of Atlanta, or better yet the world and show off my new Adidas as a part of Team Zissou.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I watched that scene of the movies last night, i strangely thought of you.
Those look like something you, and most likely I, would rock like no other.
--casey